Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Not started yet

Well, the schedule says I'm 11 hours along the way now, but reality is that I haven't started yet. This past weekend the car started running very rich, and I'm now in Pennsylvania at Frawley's (my mechanic) for the second time in three days. Monday we lowered the float bowl, and today we sifted through all things to consider in the carburator. We found a few things, but no smoking gun, and after three hours of driving tonight I'm back in Lancaster, PA to return to Frawley's tomorrow.

Not sure what is next, but I can't proceed with the car running as it is.

1 comment:

volluvr said...

Hey Matt! Sorry you are having issues with the car. We are still hoping things will work out. Jennifer stopped by and is preparing Plan B should the car not get fixed. She said you owe her. One positive note is that you are not at work. :) Chin up and keep the faith...it's all good! The S3 Crew